Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day

Yup, and before you say anything, I have a very good excuse for not writing last week. Uh...actually I forgot and that doesn't help my case at all, but I had my dance recital last Saturday which was AMAZING as always ;D Every year I get better. I was in 7 dances in the first show and 8 in the second. Plus I had to guide my classes through their routines behind the curtain not to mention costume changes and making sure my makeup didn't smear :p I was sooooooooooooooo tired afterwards :p Gotta love that adrenaline rush though. It can make you go for several hours with nothing to eat ;D ;) Then you feel like crap :p And I got so bruised up and I have no idea how they got on my body. One minute they're not there and the next...they are. And they're still there :p But anywho, I am at Houghton Lake right now at my grandparent's cottage with some family and friends like every year, so we're going to eat junk food, swim, have campfires, drink wine( :D ), and have a merry old time. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

P.S. - Since I'm not home, I don't have my quote book with me, so you're gonna have to go without one for a week ;) Sowwy!

No comments:

Post a Comment