Sunday, August 19, 2012

School is almost here...again ;)

On Thursday classes start once again. But I'm taking fun stuff this semester! Spanish, English, mythology, and theater history. NO MORE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really happy about that :D On Friday I had an awesome sleepover with some friends. We were up a lot of the night and got kinda delirious...it was fun ;D ;D ;D ;D Then today I'm meeting with a really good friend for lunch whom I haven't seen in a year. And tomorrow night the eldest girl I nanny for(she's 13), is coming over for a horror movie sleepover ;) We both love those movies so I decided we'd have a little older/younger sister bonding time ;) Anywho, I'd like it if y'all would keep me in your prayers as I start my second year of college. Did I just say that? :p ;)

"...it was, in fact, a very faithful representation of Mr. Rochester. But what was that to her, or to anyone but myself?" ~Jane Eyre

3 comments:

  1. So how was the movie?? Which one did you watch? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. It was okay...not as scary as Insidious. The one we watched was R, but besides a little bloody stuff it wasn't even in the R realm. I would have though Insidious would be an R. But DBAotD had these gremlins which kind of just made it...funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww man! And the cover made it look so scary/good. Guess that's advertising for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete