Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm alive!

Don't panic! I'm alive! I just...yeah :p I haven't been able to post because A) I forget B) I was focused on school and C) I forgot :p ::) But I'm doing okay :) School's been good, slightly busy. On Wednesday I had Spanish, then a theater test, then English, then a mythology test :p :p :p Loooooooooooooooooooong day to say the least :p But I got through it, and I just have to remember it'll only happen once a month ::) :p The life of a college student...bu right now I'm trying to avoid my homework :p I'm fighting something right now, and it stinks :p I think it's a virus. Yesterday I didn't feel so hot(scratchy throat, depleted energy, that string urge to stay home, sleep, and drink gallons of pop and tea), but I feel better today. I still have the urge to drink lots of pop, but my throat isn't scratchy anymore, and I'm just coughing a lot :p I also sneezed 7 times in a row this morning :p My head almost fell off :p ::) But my mom is having me gargle with salt water and do a thing called "Netty pot" which cleans out your sinuses. It ain't fun to do :p I just noticed "ain't" is in spell checker even though it isn't a word...what the heck? How does that work? ::) Anyway, back on topic. I never had a fever either, so that's good. But I was supposed to go to gymnastics last night and I have a Frisbee game to night but I can't go to either. Or couldn't...so I'm bummed about that :p I mean, I understand that I shouldn't over strain my body, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p I do have to be well for a party my friends and I are having tomorrow night though. Chick flicks, pizza, junk food, the works ;D ;D ;D So...yeah :p :p And I don't even know if any of you are still here since it's been almost a month since I've posted ::) I hope you are though! And I love ya for it! ;) *Cheesy game show host voice* Iiiiiiiit's quote tiiiiimmmmeee!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

"I have noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born." ~Ronald Reagan

"The face is the mirror of he mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart." ~St. Jerome
Love that one! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy she's back!!!! :D Aw, hope you feel better soon :( Drink lots of water. ;D

    ReplyDelete