Sunday, October 23, 2011

Whoo-hoo!

My parents gave me permission to start a blog! And congratulations for finding it ;) So.....I'm hoping to do movie and book reviews on here if I find they're worth reviewing ;) But as for regular posts, today I started helping out with the Kid's Liturgy of the Word at Mass. That was really fun. I love working with kids. *Sing songs* Resume filler....... ;) My family and I are going out to dinner tonight. At some fancy place.....huh. I'm not complaining! It just never happens so it's kind of weird to think about :p But tomorrow is a new week....have to recharge my batteries to make it through!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mae! It's Nenetta from the forum! :D Can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You have a blog! :) Congratulations mine tweevil!! :D :D :D Looking forward to following. <3

    ReplyDelete