Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! ;D

Ah, it's that time of year again where we get to dress up and put all sorts of makeup on without looking like dorks.....otherwise known as Halloween, or Night Of Consuming Almost As Much Calories As On Christmas ;D ;D So if y'all didn't know, I'm going as Morgana Le Fey from the TV show Merlin. Great show, btw. Check it out ;) I'm going to be walking my sister around, and I'm contemplating whether or not to get candy with her......I mean, adults are now doing it, so why can't I? I'm going to need more convincing before I do it ;) And here is today's quote before I forget: "Faith is the confirmation of things we do not see and the conviction of their reality, perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses." ~Hebrews 11:1 Gotta love that! So, I hope all of you have a wonderful Halloween, whether you go trick or treating, hand out candy to the strange creatures who come to your door, or sit in front of your TV chowing down on a package of candy you bought 90% off ;) As a quick note, do NOT trust everyone who comes to your door. Just hide your bow or shotgun within the folds of your cloak or whatever you're wearing ;) Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment