Friday, April 20, 2012

Never fear, I'm always here :p

I know, I know! I'm back once again. And I actually have a very good explanation for not posting last week. I was at Franciscan University having a tour of the campus and drooling over everything ;) And by the time I got back in the car for the 6 hour drive home, I honestly didn't feel like posting anything ;) ::) But it was wonderful to say the least, and I got to meet a member of the fairy tale novel forum, Lady John! ;D ;D I also decided that when I'm there I'm going to stick to the vegetarian bar ;) No freshmen-actually-junior-15 for me! ;D And there's a dance studio on the top floor of Finnegan Fieldhouse so needless to say I died and went to heaven ;D If that wasn't enough, there's also a dance team which I am determined to join! ;) ;D ;D ;D

Finals are in 2 weeks! If you could keep me and all the other college students in your prayers we'd be grateful!

And 2 quotes today:

 "Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another>" ~Unknown

"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps." ~Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. Uh...dance? ;) Other than that?...stretch? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fransiscan sounds awesome! And I love your second quote. :D

    By the way, you have been Officially Tagged. See http://raindropsandmoonlight.blogspot.com/2012/04/tagged.html to check it out. I'd love to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolios! Haha six hours is nuthin'. :P Canada is...what? Over 12 hours from here? o.O Maybe I can stop at your house on the way up. ;)

    Lovvve the second quote. ;D

    ReplyDelete