Friday, July 13, 2012

Nothing to report

It's been a good week, but...nothing to report. I've just been working and tonight I have Frisbee. Tomorrow I think I'm doing a photo shoot with some friends of mine for one of their books. Although I spent four days of last week in the water since it was so hot, so I got an ear infection :p I woke up crying several times last Saturday night and I went to redi-care on Sunday. I was put on antibiotics, but I was still taking Tylenol and Advil every couple hours :p I went to the doctor on Tuesday and the nurse said to start taking Benadryl at night, and it totally helped. My ear is still inflamed though, so my hearing ins't fully...uh...open? ::) But it's getting better, so that's good. And I was telling my mom on the phone(b/c my family has been camping since Tuesday), that with baby-sitting all day, it makes me feel like a mom between playing with the kids, feeding them, washing dishes, telling them to do their chores or cleanup, putting the baby to sleep, and other such things. Her reply? "Awwwwwwww!!!!!!" ;) ;) Have a good weekend! :)

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you poor thing!! :( :( :( I hope it gets better soon!!! I know ear infections suck majorly :P Hahaha I know what you mean about the "mom-feeling" ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete