Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sad yet happy :)

You're probably wondering what I mean. Yeah...so I'm going to skip ahead and say, Cedar Point was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend Anna made me go on the Top Thrill Dragster which was out of this world! The minute we took off, my french braid came out of my hair. I know. That's how fast we were going :D :D :D :D :D :D My cousin's wedding was also last week, and I had so much fun dancing for four hours straight with...GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You also might know her as Lady Maeve on the Fairy Tale Novel Forum. One of my bff's who lives allllllllll the way down in VA, came up here and surprised me with an 8 day visit! It was technically 9 days, since she got to my house the afternoon I was in Cedar Point! She had to wait 10 hours to see me. She just kind of twiddled her thumbs at my house while she waited, and I was oblivious to it all. Almost everyone I know knew about her visit except me. Go figure :p ;) ;D But when we got back home, I went into my friend Liza's camper to get my stuff to take a shower b/c her mom said my mom brought it down. I didn't see anything so I sat down, and the camper door opens, and Grace says, "Hey!" OMG. I almost fainted. I thought I was hallucinating at first b/c I was so dang tired and I was thinking about her all day since she said I had to call her when I got back. And the best part was is she recorded it all, including my magnificent jaw drop top the floor. It. Was. Awesome. :D :D :D :D :D :D We had an AMAZING time together, and we went to so many places. I'm already planning my trip out there next summer :) She left yesterday though, and I cried like a baby last night :p I had a full day after she left, so it didn't really occur to me late last night :p :p But we still exchange emails and have agreed to video chat every month. I know she follows my blog, so here's to you Grace! MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a great big kiss, and a HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-*

"Whatever comes, cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I dressed in a cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it." ~The Little Princess


"Romance is the deepest thing in life. It is even deeper than reality." ~G.K. Chesterton

2 comments:

  1. Aaah! That sounds like so much fun! Both the rollercoaster ride (yes, I MUST get my parents to let me go! *rubs hands excitedly*) and the getting to see Grace. ;D Hahaha, it's awesome that she recorded it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had so much fun getting to spend time with you :D :D :D :D I can't wait until you come down next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya darlin'!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete