Friday, October 26, 2012

Some news and a decision

I'm back! :p ;) First off, you haven't missed anything, and second of all, you kinda did ;) I have been debating and thinking, and I finally made the decision to stop going to school come January and start working full time at day care center. I've picked up applications and two of the places told me up front they're always looking to hire. I am so excited to see what happens, because I haven't really been happy for a little while. It's so secular where I am right now, and it's just a struggle. I also miss being with kids really bad, because I've baby-sat two summers in a row for a job, and I taught dance last year. But now I only have one class I co-teach once a week for 45 minutes, and it's not enough. I don't feel like I'm being used fully. I have so much more potential and nothing is happening. But if I'm able to work with kids again and not feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders(with school), then I'd be happy. So please pray everything works out :) :) :)

"Done is better than perfect." ~Scott Allen

"Father! To God Himself we cannot give a holier name." ~William Wordsworth

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for ya, darlin'! Praying hard everything works out the way it's supposed to :) :) <33333

    ReplyDelete