Friday, November 2, 2012

Nothing much...

So it's November which means I check the radio for Christmas music everyday ;) Yes, I'm crazy ;) I usually find it somewhere within 10 days or so...anywho, I'm camping with my family right now and having fun, so I'm just going to answer the questions I was tagged in from my good friend Grace's blog :)

1) Skirts or jeans? Either. But if I'm going to church or anyplace nice, a skirt. But jeans for roughhousing or moving around a lot.

2) Cats or dogs? KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Soft, cuddable, fuzzy balls of cuteness!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

3) Cows or horses? Horsies :D I love riding them, feeling the wind in my hair...like I ever actually ride :p ;)

4) Wood floors or carpet? Wood floor. Ton of fun to slide and sit on, and it looks purty ;)

5) Rain or sun? Either. But sun for beach weather, and rain for playing Ultimate Frisbee in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment