Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Heeeyyyyy..........

*Shyly peeks around the corner* *Sees a crowd of girls waiting for her to post* Heyyyyy......I'm not dead. I'm here. And I'M SORRY for not posting anything since Advent :p *Head desk* I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore, or if I'm just typing to myself. But I thought I'd let you know I'm almost done with my sophomore year in college, and I'm transferring to Holy Cross College in August. I've worked at a day care center since January, and I'm looking for full time work for the summer. I got my back handspring and there's only 3 more weeks until the dance recital! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D So that's basically my life right now, and I'm still waiting for Rapunzel Let Down...would anyone happen to know when it's coming out on B&N in paper form? Not the electronic form ;) Toodle-oo!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading! So you're not just talking to yourself! Woo hoo!!! :) :) :) My goodness.... I couldn't do a back handspring to save my life... :) I'm so excited for Rapunzel Let Down!!!

    (ramble ramble ramble.... :P)

    ~Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I just got Rapunzel Let Down for mah kindle. I'll try to post a review sometime soon :) And I awarded you over at mine bloggy: teentraditionalist.blogspot.com

    LOVE YA!!!! <333

    ReplyDelete