I'm back within a month! That's a new record ;) But it's all thanks to my wonderful friend Grace at teentraditionalist.blogspot.com for nominating me for a question thingy ;) Btw Grace, I booked my flight! I'll give you the details when you email me ;) Anywho these are the rules:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions posted by the nominator.
3) Pass the award on to eleven new recipients.
4) Pose 11 new questions to your bloggers.
5)Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients
I'm not posting the pic b/c I'm too lazy :p ;) It's a picture of Japanese lanterns in a vase ;) Use your imagination ;) So eleven facts.
1) I don't like ice cream. Used to love it, but now I don't ;)
2) I went to a private school for kindergarten and first grade.
3) I am falling apart 2 weeks before the dance recital. In addition to spraining my big toe, my wrist, wrapping my ankle, I tore some ligaments in my elbow. And I have to do a back handspring. Prayers would be great ;)
4) I am 1/8 Native American
5) I am taller than all my girl friends except for Grace ;)
6) I love to talk to myself
7) I don't wear makeup(only for special occasions)
8) I've never been on a date(I have been asked out a couple times though)
9) People who constantly talk about how they want something on their body to change drives me nuts
10) I hate big cities
11) I love staying up late and sleeping in
Now answering questions...
1) If you had one chance to change the world, what/how would you do it? (muahaha. Nothing like opening up with a kicker)
Um..........................................with GUNS! ;) Jk...I would try to get everyone to attend church on Sunday. Or have every family pray the Rosary at a specific time on a specific day.
2) What's your favorite TV show?
Ugh...too many! ;) Probably Once Upon A Time. Or Downton Abbey. Or Merlin ;)
3) Favorite movie?
WHAT?! Ugh...Beauty and the Beast ;)
4) Favorite singer/band?
Enya. And Josh Groban.
5) What's your least favorite chore to do?
Vacuum and dust :p
6) What do you do when you're feeling down?
Find my kitties and cuddle.
7) Who is your least favorite author?
Hm....that I've read?...usually I'm really picky about the books I read, so I've liked all the authors I've read ;)
8) What do you think of these questions so far? ;)
C'mon Grace, you have a better imagination than this ;)
9) What is your dream job?
Being able to be a stay at home mom/professional dancer/spy/missionary worker. I have high expectations ;D ;)
10) If you have read the Fairy Tale Novel series by Regina Doman, which book was your favorite? If not, what is your favorite book series?
Waking Rose. I'm debating whether or not to buy Rapunzel Let Down now, or wait to get it for my b-day in July!
11) What's your least favorite child's TV show? ;)
There's so many annoying ones :p
And questions for the unfortunate winners ;)
1) Have you ever watched Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye?
2) Are you going to college?
3) Are you a roller coaster fan?
4) Do you prefer mysteries or historical fiction?
5) Math or English?
6) Are you involved in sports, or do you just like watching them?
7) Would you rather live in Ireland or Italy?
8) Do you like rain or snow in March?
9) How long ago was your first crush?
10) Is driving annoying or fun?
11) If you could, would you hire a butler or chauffeur?
And I'm nominating...if they still read this...
Kathleen at The Messy Desk of Me
Liza at Little Red Writing Hood
And anyone else who feels like doing it ;)