Thursday, November 3, 2011

Waterfall: River of Time

I just finished re-reading an awesome book I got a month ago. It's called(as you can see from the post name), Waterfall. It's the first book in the River of Time series. http://lisatawnbergren.com/wp-content/themes/LisaTawnBergren/images/River-of-Time-Series_2.jpg  This book is amazing. One, because it's told from the view of the average, American high school teenager who still behaves decently and doesn't swear ;) Two, you almost can't put the book down. Seriously, if you want to know what happens right away, you have to keep reading. Three, the author makes you want to write your own medieval novel. This book has it all. Love, adventure, romance, danger, battles, cat and mouse games, near death experiences--I feel like I'm describing Princess Bride ;) Well, it's kind of like that ;D One of the things I loved most about this book(and the two others), is the whole chivalry thing. So girls, I'm sure we can all agree that chivalry makes us weak in the knees ;) You get it in spades here. And these books are cheap. 9.99. That's it. And if you get all three(Waterfall, Cascade and Torrent), I think there's a deal. I'll have to double check that, but you won't regret these books ;) Each one is better than the last, and the characters will stick with you. So if you need some new books to read, check these out. You won't regret it :) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment