Friday, February 17, 2012

Can't really think of a title :p

Happy Friday y'all! :) Sorry I didn't post on Monday. I thought I'd do my quotes on Fridays now since they're more laid back than Mondays.

So I had my first exams for World Civ and History this week. And I'm pretty sure I aced both of them ;D I memorized all the stuff I needed to and was able to keep my cool and not stress out about it. History took almost two hours to complete though :p Part of it was a short answer and long answer question. My short answer was a little more than a page long and my long answer was two pages long :p I'm hoping that was okay...but it was supposed to be a long answer, right? ;)

Tomorrow I'm going with my friends to a musical/concert type...thing. They compete with their instruments...I think. Shows how much I know about it ::) ;) It's called Solo and Ensemble or S&E. I finally get to go this year, so I'm really excited to see them do their thing! ;) Then on Sunday I get to go to a prom dress resale and  a party with the same friends afterwards, so I'm really looking forward to that ;D Oh, and along with the Once Upon A Time episode that night ;) Here's your quote:

"Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." ~Jesus

Have a veddy good weekend peeps! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog now, and am now determined to follow it faithfully. ;D (Don't ya just love those smileys? Even if they don't work...) Once Upon A Time is the BEST!! :D

    ReplyDelete