Saturday, February 25, 2012

Short and sweet

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was having my Wisdom teeth out :p But I have to say getting sedated is an adventure ::) I had a dream that the Knights of Camelot were standing around me, then Gwen came and woke me up who was really the nurse. It seemed to take me forever to wake up. She kept telling me to open my eyes and try to keep them open. Then I wanted to get up...all by myself. I swung my legs over the edge of the chair and tried to push myself up and she and my mom had to push me back down into the chair. My limbs felt like dead weights and I was dizzy and kind of out of it...Then I started to cry ::) She said it was normal because of the sedation and after another minute she and my mom were able to help me out to the car. Then I was drowsy until mid afternoon but after that I felt fine. Then I decided to take a shower and after that I got really tired :p And now my mouth is all sore. Luckily I don't have chipmunk cheeks; just a little swelling :p But here is your quote and then I am signing out for today.

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." ~Mulan 

1 comment:

  1. Aw! You poor thing. I don't have wisdom teeth, but I did have oral surgery so I can sympathize with you a little bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete