Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to school

Well, I started college life back up again today. My Algebra class is at 8:10 :p So I have to be on the bus by 7:45...*sigh*...and then my World Civ and History classes are pretty much lame :p No essays, no papers. Only two exams and the final. We were told we didn't have to read the book if we wanted. Needless to say my eyes practically popped out of my head. So as an example of how easy it is, I'll sleep in tomorrow, give myself two hours to finish up Algebra hw, then read my other books for an hour each equaling two hours. So all in all, four hours at the most. My dad said if I wanted I could add another class, and I might. Even with another class that would give me a regular time frame for school. I'll have to find out ::)

So here is your quote: "The poetry of the earth is never dead." ~John Keats
All we have to do is listen to that poetry :) Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment