Monday, January 30, 2012

I think someone pressed the 'snooze' button on my life...

Okay, I know what you're all thinking: I deserted you. Not true! I only disappeared for a little bit so you could learn to fully appreciate me :p ;) That wasn't true either. It was mainly b/c A) I forgot to post B) ...I forgot to post :p But you will be happy to know I now have a full driver's license so I can go driving wherever and whenever I want ALONE. ;D Except for the hours b/w 10 pm and 5 am unless it's going to a school function or authorized function :p ;) But I plan on being asleep during those hours, so no problems there ;)

But school is soooooooooo uneventful this semester. I think I already complained about this :p So I've been looking for a job on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 3 to 9. Tell me who doesn't want a teenager to work for them those days and times. Apparently no one in our town :p But I have a light at the end of the tunnel. Our DRE at church said that I can volunteer with two of the youth groups and do little things at church on the side. So I'm going to help out the girl who runs the middle school and junior high school youth groups while possibly working in the library ;D ;D I am so happy right now. I'm at the point of desperation where I want to shake people's shoulders and say, "GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO BECAUSE MY LAME TEACHER WON'T GIVE ME ANYTHING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :p :p :p :p :p On the days I have Algebra hw or no classes, I have 3 hours of school to do at the most. You can see my dilemma :p But like I said, light at the end of the tunnel ;)

And you get three quotes. One for last week, two 'cause I didn't post the day after Monday, and one for today which is Monday ;)

"So let me go like a leaf upon the water. Let me brave the wild currents flowing to the sea. And I will disappear into a deeper beauty." ~Audrey Assad

"Perfection has a price. But I cannot afford to live that life. It always ends the same, a fight I never win." ~JJ Heller

"Happiness is a mystery like religion, and should never be rationalized." G.K. Chesterton

I also want to thank you all for following my wonderful life ;) ;D Oh, and could you followers comment so I know how many I have of you? My followers tab isn't working and it's driving me nuts not knowing who's following me :p ;)

5 comments:

  1. I follow you! I love the pictures you've posted on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you! I'm Mollie btw, from the FTN forum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you. :) I can see your followers tab...can you still not see it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you who responded so far :) I can see my followers tab, but there's nothing showing up :p So I don't know what's up with it ::)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hugs* I appreciate you, you thilly girl! :) Hmm...that's weird about the followers tab though. :P

    ReplyDelete