Monday, January 16, 2012

Life is...normal

Another week! And I had school off today since it's MLK, so that was nice ;) This morning I went with my friend Chrissy and some local youth groups to help sort out stuff at the new St. Vincent de Paul store. Then we went out to eat and went bowling ;D I bowled horribly :p ::) But now I'm home and I have tumbling so I'm happy about that ;D And here's your quote!

"Literature is a luxury. Fiction is a necessity." ~G.K. Chesterton

Can I get a big "Amen and alleluia!" to that? ;) ;D ;D What would we do without books and everything that allows us to travel without moving from one spot but does allow us to travel? I have no idea! So here's to books; one of the greatest loves of my life ;D

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote!

    I had school even though it's MLK day. :p But I got a decent amount done, so I'm happy anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you! http://fainthueofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete