Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012!!!!!!!!! I stayed up watching Beauty and the Beast until 11:45 and read until 11:59. Then I watched the ball drop and thanked God for everything I had during the year. Then the confetti exploded and it was pwetty ;D ;D But I hope that your new year brings happiness and joy :) My new year's resolution is to grow closer to the God of the universe, and I'm interested to see what yours are. No pressure ;)

I got my hair cut today! I am sooo excited. I finally got it re-layered and got a good four inches taken off. It looks so much better ;D Dance also started again today and I'm happy about that also ;D So all in all everything is still going great!

And here are your two quotes since it's almost Wednesday ;)

"I adjure you daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles and hinds of the field, do not arouse, do not stir up love before its own time." ~Songs 2:7 And tell me about it, I'm having some trouble with that ::)

"You know what I figured out today? Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends..." ~Jamie - A Walk To Remember

Have a good rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment