Friday, March 2, 2012

March!

It's finally March!!!!!!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ;D And speaking of which, I just saw lightning outside our window. It's raining cats and dogs and I love it! And I just heard thunder! Hallelujah! :D :D :D All of this means spring and warm weather you know ;) And since I live in MI, once March hits, we rebel against the weather. We try our hardest to wear lighter clothes and coats, and try to make do with pockets instead of gloves. I had on a knee length denim skirt and a long sleeve purple shirt with lilacs on it today with purple clogs, and my sister said I look too springy. I told her it's March 2nd; I can look springy now ;) ;D ;D Anyway, I can't see who my followers are again, so would y'all kindly tell me who you are again? ;) Oh, and I think I did a review of a book called Waterfall awhile back and mentioned the next two books in the series Cascade and Torrent. The author just put out an e-novella of the 4th book. It's not as long as the other books, but it tells us what happens right after the end of the third. Such as men coming home from war, and a romance finally coming out of the shadows...but yeah, it's only an e-book, so I had to download the Kindle app to my computer to read it :p I'm old fashioned; I have to have a book in my hands. But unfortunately I couldn't for this, but it was fine reading it on the computer. And the app was free, so I only had to pay for the book which was .99. I'm happy ;D Anywho, here's your quote for today:

"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." ~Inception

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Here I am! My follower widget was doing that too a while back - it stops eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!! how did you find the e-novella??? i muuuuussstt rreeeeeaaadddd itttttt.....lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The e-novella is on Amazon. It only takes about 10 minutes to download the app to your computer if you need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaaa....*goes to download it post-haste*

    ReplyDelete