Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy birthday Grace!!!!!!!!!

As many of you may or may not know, today is my wonderful forum twin sister's birthday ;) So to make that a little easier sounding, Grace is one of my best friends in the whole wide world. The only problem is, she lives in VA which is like...14 hours from where I live, give or take a few hours :p But distance cannot keep us apart! We are constantly exchanging e-mails back and forth and sending pics of our crazy family to each other. And we are both members of the Fairy Tale Novel forum ;D We met online of all places in August of '09 in a Latin class. About a couple months into it, we asked each other for our email addresses and voila! History was made ;) My parents surprised me a year later in November of 2010 and sent me out to her house to stay for a week. That was a dream come true ;D ;D ;D We've webcamed a couple of times since then and we need to do it again ;) I'm really hoping I'll see her in person again soon. I'm going to Franciscan University next fall, so we're already making plans for me to take my Thanksgiving breaks at her house since it'll be closer compared to my house ;) ;D Anywho, I just wanted to give big shout out to her, because I love her soooooooooooo much and she's an amazing person!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 


And last but not least, here is your quote for today:

"God gave us the gift of hope at our baptism. Our task is simply to accept the gift and incorporate it into our lives." ~Gina Loehr

I wish you all very happy weekend and week ahead! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Mae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Love you sooooooo much!!!!! :-* <333333!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Grace!

    (I'm going to Franciscan in the fall too! See you there!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be going fall of 2013, so I'm stuck here for another year :p But I will definitely get in touch with you! :)

    ReplyDelete