Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Break...

I sill have...20 days off! I will be glad when I go back to school though ;) I had a Christmas party/make up class at dance yesterday. That was fun ;D And I also had tumbling where I almost got my round off back handspring. Almost! I can totally do it with my instructor spotting, but then I tried it by myself and didn't go back far enough, so I kind of splatted on the floor in a whacked out backwards somersault on my neck :p I'm okay though! I almost have it! ;D

And you get two quotes again since I didn't post yesterday ;) "Every experience of beauty points to eternity." ~Hans Urs von Balthasar

"I have loved you with an everlasting love." ~God

And on Sunday night I finally saw the new Jane Eyre! I was soooo excited ;D My mom and I watched it together, and I fell in love with it. She did too, which surprised me a lot. And at the end I had to sit and wait for her to stop sobbing for two minutes straight. I really didn't expect that ;) I saw the one that was made in the 80's or 90's, and it was pretty good. But this one I thought was better. For one, I liked the fact it was an hour shorter ;) And I thought it was better acting and had more oomph ;) ;D I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it ;) Anyway, if I don't post before Christmas, have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment