Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday ;D

Ahh.....the beginning of the weekend ;D Along with reviews for finals which is next week! :o :o I guess I'm ready...once I start to read stuff ;) But I feel pretty confident already, b/c of divine intervention and my own smarts ;) I don't have my writing class today, b/c they're grading our portfolios :o Yikes....ugh! I hate these stupid jitters :p

I just want to say I love the dance classes I teach ;D My little girls are so cute, and they hang on my every word ;D My pre-dance is so funny. There's an adorable chubby girl in there who shouts, "I did it!" Whenever we do plies ;D But...there's a nut in ever family. Or rather, every dance class :p At least with little kids. This particular girl will listen and pay attention for the first ten minutes, then for the last twenty minutes she'll pay attention for five minutes in jazz and tumbling ::) I'm so grateful for my assistant. This girl will even go so far as running around the room and laying on the floor. My assistant will track her down or pick her up, then deposit her to her parents if she's bad enough. But I personally can't stop every thirty seconds to "fix" this little girl ::) But my combo class is very good :) And there's a pre-combo I teach with another instructor, b/c the class has 13 four year olds in it :p ;) They're pretty good, but during tap...oy :p I never seem to bring enough food on Wednesday nights b/c I've been at school all day and don't think about it the night before ::) So during tap, my sugar low headache always increases :p :p And we can never get them to stop tapping when we tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p The main instructor has a microphone, but even their taps are louder. Then I try to stop them one by one, but it's hard :p So finally my dance teacher(the owner), came into the room and let an ear piercing whistle. Scared the daylights out of me, but got them to listen ;) Anywho, venting session over ;) I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment