Sunday, December 18, 2011

Finals done!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I didn't really feel like it :p ;) But today I do! And I'm sooooo happy to say finals is over and I'm pretty sure I aced all my classes! I know I did with psych(and Honors no less ;) ), but Algebra I have to wait until they put up the grades and same with Writing. My portfolios only got a 2.5(same as almost everyone I think), but luckily that isn't the course total. So I passed with hopefully around a 3.5 or 4.0. With my portfolios, I felt better when out teacher said she's been teaching writing from K-12 up through Masters' courses. And our course was as hard or even harder than the Masters' course, so I felt pretty good that I got a 2.5 with something that hard ;) And according to her, one of our portfolio graders was a, and I quote, grader from hell. So...yeah :p ;) Whoo-hoo! Passed a course from the grader from hell! ;D ;D ;) And another thing, I got a 100% on my research paper from psych! Our teacher said she's a harsh grader with papers, so it's very good if we got B's. After the final, I got mine and I saw the 75/75. I had to go back in the room and clarify with her ;D I was walking on air after that ;D And I have God, Mary, and Jesus to thank, along with my patron saints. I prayed a novena and begged God everyday for success. And thus the promise is fulfilled, "Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give thee the desires of thy heart." Gives me goosebumps! ;D

Today we're frosting sugar cookies with my aunt and exchanges presents with my cousins and other aunt. I love exchanging present with people ;D I love giving to people period. It gives me so much joy to see the joy in their faces.

Here's a pic I took last year of a winter scene in my yard ;D
I have other things I need to do so I can't post more ;) But have a good 4th Sunday of Advent! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment