Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sorry!

Peeps, I am sooooo sorry I haven't posted at all. I meant to post Friday, but I forgot I wasn't going to be home all day. Anyway, a review of my week: Tuesday we had a HUGE snowstorm :p I was at dance from 5:30 to 9, and it snowed almost the entire time heavily. When I was on my way home, we had to do 20 the whole way there. It took forever to get home :p Wednesday everything was still covered with snow. I was SO hoping I wouldn't have school that day. But....we did. Everything was closed except the college ::) Thursday was...Thursday. Friday I had my writing class where we handed in our portfolios for grading. Eeep! Then I got picked up for a meeting with my friends. Normally I don't go, but then we had a birthday sleepover to go to afterwards. It was so much fun! :D :D We played Fear Factor and my team won ;D Then we watched Sister Act, 17 Again, and A Walk to Remember. All in all, we stayed up until 1:30 :p Then we got woken up at 6 by my friend's brothers who were leaving for hockey. So we had to listen to them talking and hockey sticks clattering, and eating breakfast etc :p Sleeping in the living room was fun ;) Then we fell asleep and I didn't wake up until 9:30. Yesterday I was dead tired......and then Clare Bond stayed overnight and now I am taking a break from some homework. And as a side note, I got my book back from one of my friends that I've been missing ;D ;D I'll be posting your quote tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment