Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm back! ;D

Okay, so I took a looong break from this. But I was busy with Christmas ;D And my sister's b-day was on the 27th so I had that too. But you get two quotes instead of one once again. But before I give them to you, I want to tell you about my Christmas Eve/Day. It was lovely ;D I went to my aunt and uncles house after 4:30 Mass just like every year. I saw my Godfather again and I was so happy! He lives with his family in D.C., so we don't get to see them very often. Then later that night my dad took me to midnight Mass! I was sooooo excited! ;D Tired, yes, but that didn't beat the thrill of being there :D :D It was so beautiful. I felt like I was part of something so historical, and I was! :D When we got home we had to be super quiet b/c my mom said if we woke her up there would be no Christmas ::) ;) Surprisingly I went to sleep almost right away and didn't get up until 5:45. Whoopee, I know ::) Half hour or so later I finally went back to sleep until 7:30. Perfect! ;D I got two books, The Merchant's Daughter and Deliver Me From Evil from my parents. I got a really pretty red crocheted shawl from my sister. And from "Santa" I got fuzzy Hello Kitty pajama pants ;D A really cool music doc, and a couple shirts that I've been wanting and an awesome dance T-shirt that says, "Sweat dries, Blood clots, Bones heal, Suck it up and DANCE" ;D ;D Then I had a few more presents from various family members thrown in there. And my sister wanted to go bowling for her b-day, so that's what we did, and my highest score was a 95 out of three games :p :p ::) Today my dad is taking me to see the second Sherlock Holmes ;D And this weekend we're going to a hotel up north where we'll indulge ;D ;D ;D And finally, your quotes!

"Even if the stake were raised and the fire lit, I would not lose faith in God." ~Joan of Arc

"The virtue of hope isn't about knowing that I've got a perfect plan to work everything out; it is about trusting that God is bigger than our problems, and He's got everything under control." ~A 30-day Spiritual Makeover for Women (I know the author is Gina Loehr, but her husband said this quote and I don't know his name ::) )

Have a good New Year!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment