Monday, November 7, 2011

Last RV trip

Where am I you may ask? I am in the middle of a campground. In a trailer. Fun, I know :p Camping has never been my favorite thing which might surprise a lot of you, but there is a form of camping I do like. Old fashioned tent camping in the middle of the woods. The one where you have to sleep under mountains of blankets, having to go outside to do your business in the middle of the night. Then going on day long hikes. But the kind where you stay in a tin can and have a toilet at your disposal is where I am. And this is the last camping trip until next year! Do I sound ungrateful? Probably :p I try and like it, I really do. But it's so hard ::) The one good thing about this trip is we're in Frankenmuth, Michigan's little Bavaria ;D We go shopping every day in the awesome down town stores, and we've also been to Bronner's, the world's largest Christmas store. It's one and a half football fields long. Oh yeah. Packed with ornaments, trees, lights, nativity's, figurines, candy, dolls, toys, home decor and more. It's huge. And decorated throughout is the ceiling. When you look up, you lose yourself in colors and glitter ;) Go ahead and check out their website http://www.bronners.com/ If you do go, plan to spend at least half a day there if you're just browsing and looking at mostly everything. And now that I'm done advertising, here the quote of the day: "Instead of trying to 'fix' yourself, fix your gaze on Me, the Lover of your soul." ~Hebrews 3:1 (I'm pretty sure ;) ) Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment