Monday, November 14, 2011

...............<--- My life

So....since my life is so fabulous and amazing, I only have a quote to post :p My first semester of college life is almost over. Within a month I will be done. And I have 23 days off, so that's really cool ;D I'm also able to get all my classes on Mondays and Wednesdays right after another next semester, so that's a bonus! I'm going to quickly post a quote then get the rest of my school done :p "Love is patient, love is kind: love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable of resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices at right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things......Love never ends...." ~Corinthians 13: 4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment