Monday, November 21, 2011

New Week

Well, it's almost 3 o'clock, so I'm glad for that. I had a math test today, so I'm hoping that went well. And I had therapy, which I like. My PT today I dubbed 'Chatty Cathy', even though he's a guy ;) And tonight I have assisting and tumbling. I just have to review some chapters for writing and do more revisions for my two essay portfolios.....and I'm thinking.......I'm supposed to revise them myself? I already did that once and I still only got a 3.0 :p So I'm asking for prayers that I pass my writing class and I'm going to be doing a novena for an extra boost ;) I'm not worried, per se, but I've got the student jitters :p

I realized a few days ago that I named my blog 'Imaginations of a Princess'. I haven't really done any imagining, have I? :p More like randomness. So....one of my imaginations. I want to be a missionary. More like a goal, not an imagination, seeing as how it's something that could really happen. But telling you my 'plans' is making God laugh right now ;) I'm leaving everything up to Him, but I feel like He placed that desire in my heart. And one of my favorite Bible verses is "Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give thee the desires of thine heart." Like I said, I'm leaving it all up to Him, cause He knows what to do with my sorry life :p ;)

Quote of the day: (which I'm betting many of you know) "Life is pain highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." ~Wesley -The Princess Bride I don't know about you guys, but that is one of my favorite quotes of all time. And it's so true. It doesn't just involve physical pain, but emotional, mental and spiritual pain. And it doesn't just involve men, women, or children, but everyone. I think it might be as close to a Bible verse as a secular quote can get ;) It really reminds us that life isn't fair or always just. It just reminds us that life, is life. I hope you all have a good start to your week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment