Friday, November 18, 2011

Random Thoughts

Friday night! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently watching Tangled with my mom. "I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you...but may I just say....hi." ;D I had my most fun writing class in the world today( :p ), along with therapy for my ankle. And I subbed 4 classes for my dance teacher. That was a lot of fun ;D Oh, last night my mom, sister, and I watched Gnomeo and Juliet ;D My mom was freaking out the entire time ::) It was hilarious watching her. She was gasping and shouting and doing that thing where you cover your mouth with your hands in shock ;) I was laughing mostly at her the entire time I think ;) And you know what? My dance teacher bought the Numa Numa song ;D Guess who suggested it? Moi ;D Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee....... ;D And tomorrow I was thinking....I'll sleep in. And do some homework. Then I...wait. Arg! I was planning on going to see my BF Chris Hardy/Bond as most of you readers know her as. But she's in Indiana right now I think. So....I guess I'll probably just read and work out tomorrow. This is the part where I wished I had a job on the weekends ::) As a side note, it snowed twice in one week already. Evil weather. Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cough* ;D ;D Btw, Tangled. If you haven't seen it, it's amazing. Seriously. Fun, adventurous, suspense, romance *wiggles eyebrows* ;) ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_0CFKTO9E Check it out if you haven't ;) Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OOH, TANGLED!

    That's so funny, cause I was just talking about Tangled on MY blog. I had to draw Rapunzel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I've seen your pictures and you're very good! :D Better than I am ;) My art still looks like it did in first grade :p ;)

    ReplyDelete