Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekend ;D

Happy Friday! I am sooooo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Guess what? It snowed yesterday. For about 10 minutes. Then it rained a little while after that. Then it snowed again three different times. Oy. Michigan! It can never make up its mind :p Well, what with my fascinating life and all, I don't really have anything I can post......isn't that sad? :p My sister has a swim meet tomorrow and I'm taking segment 2 for Driver's Ed today. Only 3 days long thank goodness! My license isn't that far behind ;) Oh, and yes I might be insane for doing this, but I've already started listening to Christmas music on the radio. I know, I know. I just like listening to it. Christmas actually seems a life time away right now....but it's not, I know. I'm rambling :p You know, I really feel like going to see a movie. I haven't done that in a long time. Over priced pop and popcorn you can drown in that ranch seasoning......Those are the good things in life ;D Unfortunately, I still have to buy Christmas presents for people and when I'm done I'll be lucky to have 10 dollars left :p I could actually go see a movie and get popcorn with 10 dollars....I might have to do that ;) Oh, I went to Lady Maeve's house last year for a week and we went to see VOTDT. It cost me I think 8.50 for a ticket. My eyes practically bugged out of my head. I'm used to paying 5 :p So anyway, this was a complete rambling post, so I thank you for your patience in reading this ;) Have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment